Artists are the courageous makers that make SUPPLY UNICA possible. Without the work you do, there would be nothing for all of us to enjoy. If you're interested in working with us, here are some things to know.
We provide these services for our artists:
- Photography, Inventory, and Fulfillment: Sometimes, you just want to make ceramics, but as your practice grows, so do the variety of tasks required. We will take all of the photography, manage the inventory, and handle fulfillment for your pieces, so you can free up your time to do what you love doing.
- Marketing: Our experience managing digital marketing can help bring attention to your personal brand. We share your work across multiple platforms, and some artists even see their social media following increase by over 200%. One post we shared of Jonathan's work wound up as the #1 post on Reddit for a night, leading to a few other features.
- Fast & Reliable Payments: We work with the majority of our artists via consignment, but we're also open to wholesale. For those who are open to consignment, the consignment fee is the lowest we've seen - designed to help artists make more from their work. We also can pay artists through a variety of methods, including Venmo and PayPal, allowing us to pay artists at least every other week.
We look for the following in our work:
- HandMade is Best: The handmade-ness nature of ceramics is what SUPPLY UNICA is all about. There are unique details that make pieces perfectly irregular when done by hand, but when they are mass-produced, you start to lose more and more of that magic. We understand there are some situations that necessitate the mass-production of ceramics, but we don't think we're a good fit to highlight that work.
- Unique Character: We are looking for artists that are unafraid to express themselves in a new and unique way. While the market and other factors may ask for a particular style, we hope our artists can explore and find their own voice within the world of ceramics.
- Longterm Partners: Though there is no commitment required to work with us, we are looking for partners we can hopefully continue to work with into the future. We treat our artists with respect and hope that they treat us as partners as well. We want to create continued success, not a compromised short-term win.
Sound like a fit?
We'd love to hear from you! Just send an email to email@example.com to get in touch.